Registration for 2019 Moorestown Day is NOT YET OPEN
- Date: Saturday, June 1, 2019 - - RAIN OR SHINE
- Registration is NOT yet open. Stop back in Mid-February.
- On-Time Event Fee** is $75 FOR NON-FOOD VENDORS - Note** Event Fees will incur a late charge after TBD
- Food Vendors – Food Vendors must email the Event Admin at email@example.com
Member of MBA - 1 booth at no charge; $75 for 2nd booth space
Moorestown restaurants (must have Moorestown address) that are not MBA members, $200 with $100 extra for 2nd booth space
Non-Moorestown restaurants that are not MBA members - $250 with $100 extra for 2nd booth space
- Booths are 10' by 10'
- NO electricity is available, if you need power, you must provide your own generator.
If you plan to use a gas generator at the event, you MUST obtain a permit from Moorestown Fire Prevention.
You can obtain a permit application at: https://www.bureauoffireprevention.com/Permit%20Application.pdf
You must submit the permit application form to Moorestown Fire Prevention along with the application fee of $54 in order to obtain a permit.
- See all Moorestown Day information at Moorestown Day Instructions
- See Directions to Moorestown
If you have lost your password, you can click the link below and enter the email address you entered in your previous event registration form.
The system will send you a link to change your password.
After you change your password, please keep your credentials as we will be using this online system for all future Moorestown Day & Autumn in Moorestown events.