Registration for 2018 Autumn in Moorestown is OPEN
- Date: Saturday, October 13, 2018 - - RAIN OR SHINE
- Registration is open until Friday, September 14, 2018
- Event Fee** is $85.00 FOR NON-FOOD VENDORS
- Food Vendors – Food Vendors must email the Event Admin at email@example.com
Moorestown restaurants (must have Moorestown address) that are not MBA members, $200 with $100 extra for 2nd booth space
Non-Moorestown restaurants that are not MBA members - $250 with $100 extra for 2nd booth space
Note** Event Fees will incur a late charge after Friday, July 20, 2018
- Booths are 10' by 10'
- NO electricity is available, if you need power, you must provide your own generator.
If you plan to use a gas generator at the event, you MUST obtain a permit from Moorestown Fire Prevention.
You can obtain a permit application at: http://www.bureauoffireprevention.com/business-forms
You must submit the permit application form to Moorestown Fire Prevention along with the application fee of $54 in order to obtain a permit.
- See all Autumn in Moorestown information at Autumn in Moorestown Instructions
- See Directions to Moorestown
- Please only register if you are a crafter.
- You will need to submit 4 photos: 1 of your booth and 3 of your crafts.
- Your photos will undergo a jury-review.
- You must be approved to participate in Autumn in Moorestown.
Welcome Visitor!If you already have an account in the MBA Events Registration System, please login to register for 2018 Autumn in Moorestown.
If you have not yet registered, click on the ''New User'' button to create your account.
If you have lost your password, you can click the link below and enter the email address you entered in your previous event registration form.
The system will send you a link to change your password.
After you change your password, please keep your credentials as we will be using this online system for all future Moorestown Day & Autumn in Moorestown events.