- Date: Saturday, October 10, 2020 - - RAIN OR SHINE
- Registration is NOT yet open. Stop back soon.
- Event Fee** is $100 FOR NON-FOOD VENDORS
- Event Fee** is $100 FOR FOOD VENDORS (You must email the Event Admin at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Booths are 10' by 10'
- NO electricity is available, if you need power, you must provide your own generator. If you plan to use a gas generator at the event, you MUST call Moorestown Twps. at: 856-234-1222 ext: 10
- See all Autumn in Moorestown information at Autumn in Moorestown Instructions
- See Directions to Moorestown
- Please only register if you are a crafter. The arts and crafts must be handmade by you and not a manufactured item made by an outside source.
- You will need to submit 4 photos: 1 of your booth and 3 of your crafts.
- Your photos will undergo a jury-review.
- You must be approved to participate in Autumn in Moorestown.
- If you are representing a company that is registering to promote their business, wares, services, etc., and NOT handcrafted items, you MUST register as a sponsor on the Sponsorship page.
If you have lost your password, you can click the link below and enter the email address you entered in your previous event registration form.
The system will send you a link to change your password.
After you change your password, please keep your credentials as we will be using this online system for all future Moorestown Day & Autumn in Moorestown events.