- Date: Saturday, June 6, 2020 - - RAIN OR SHINE
- Registration is NOT yet open. Stop back Mid-February.
- Booths are 10' by 10'
- NO electricity is available, if you need power, you must provide your own generator. If you plan to use a gas generator at the event, you MUST obtain a permit from Moorestown Fire Prevention. You can obtain a permit application at: https://www.bureauoffireprevention.com/Permit%20Application.pdf You must submit the permit application form to Moorestown Fire Prevention along with the application fee of $54 in order to obtain a permit.
- See all Moorestown Day information at Moorestown Day Instructions
- See Directions to Moorestown
- FOOD VENDORS - You must also print the Moorestown Police Dept. Transient Vendor Background form and send it or drop it off at the Moorestown Police Dept. with your check for $75.Then, after approved, you will need to pay a $10 "per event" fee. Your background checks are good for one year but, you must pay an individual $10 fee for every event you participate in.http://www.moorestown.nj.us/DocumentCenter/View/2746/SOLICITORS-AND-TRANSIENT-VENDOR-PERMIT-APPLICATION-PDF?bidId=
If you have lost your password, you can click the link below and enter the email address you entered in your previous event registration form.
The system will send you a link to change your password.
After you change your password, please keep your credentials as we will be using this online system for all future Moorestown Day & Autumn in Moorestown events.